Now for the people who are wondering what is Mi Flash Tool, It is an Software developed by Mi For you to flash MIUI Rom on your android device. It’s easy to use and gets the job done.
Features of Mi Flash Tool
This thing is very easy to install so you need not worry, Just download the latest version of Mi Flash Tool from the link below. You will have a .exe file downloaded. Just install that like you do any software and it will be installed that’s it.
Drivers are Inbuilt
Now if you have done this before you guys know that any software to flash stock rom will ask you to install the drivers separately. But don’t worry in this software all the required drivers like Google driver, Qualcomm driver will be installed automatically.
How to Flash MIUI Rom On Any Mi Device Using Mi Flash Tool.
- A Computer and a USB Cable.
- Your Phone Must have a minimum of 50% of charge.
- You Must enable your USB debugging on your Android device.
- To enable USB Debugging to navigate to your Setting and tap on MIUI Version 7 times and it will enable developer options.
- Now Navigate to Developer options and enable USB Debugging.
Below you can find the Download link of the Mi Flash Tool.
Note: It is recommended that you take a complete backup of your android device before flashing the Stock Rom.
Step 1: Download Latest Mi Flash Tool and ADB and install it on your Computer.
Step 2: Now Switch off your Android Device and then By Pressing The Volume Down Button turn on your device.
Step 3: Now your device will be in Fastboot Mode. Now Connect your Device to the Computer with the help of the USB Cable.
Step 4: Now Launch the Tool and click Refresh you can see your device listed there. Now click on browse and select the fastboot rom folder and click OK.
Step 5: Now you will have Three Options Below of the tool do pay your attention to that.
- Clean all and Lock: If you select this option the tool will flash the rom and lock your bootloader if it is unlocked.
- Clean all: If you select this option the tool will flash the rom.
- Save User Data: The two options above clears user data but this method tries to retain the user data.
Step 6: Now click flash and that’s it. If you encounter any error just select any other method above and try again. After the flash the device will reboot automatically.
That’s it now you have flashed stock rom your android device.