Ok Guys, Today we are to talking about an application name Quick Shortcut Maker. Many of you guys already know this application and for those who don’t know about this, This is an application which helps you to create shortcuts to an application particular task which will come handy.
What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
This Quick Shortcut Maker is an application which allows the user to create shortcuts of a specific action or task of an app. For those who still have confusion, This app allows you to create shortcut to execute a particular task of an application. Think of it like this, When you need to perform a specific task from an application which you use on daily basis.
You need to scroll through the app drawer, Find the app and then perform the task. The smart way to execute is to use this application which helps you to create a shortcut of the task and which lets you place the shortcut on the home screen so that when you need to do that task you just have to press the shortcut on the home screen and it executes the task easily and smoothly without consuming any time.
Recent Changelog of Quick Shortcut Maker
– Added Italian and Arabic translations.
– Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
– Changed dialog UI.
– Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
– Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
– Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
– Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
– Added several other improvements.
– It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
– Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
– Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
– Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
– Changed the UI of the shortcut editing screen.
– Added German translation.
– Added a lot of improvements.
– Added support for tablet devices.
– Added function to share app information as text.
– Improved UI of some screens.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
– Fixed a minor bug and UI.
– Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
– Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see “Failed to load” message.
– Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
– Search results can be sorted order by names.
– Increased speed of search.
– Fixed a bug on setting icon.
– Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
– Added history and favorite features.
– Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
– Activity list is now grouped by app.
– Fixed some bugs.
Below you can find the download link of the application.
This application is developed by sika524 and is around 2MB and for the note this is the latest version of the apk that version 2.4.0.
And You know the rest of the procedure, Install the application and enjoy!.